Tuesday 30 August 2011

A lil reminder

SO its back to school YAY its a bittersweet thing for me as I'm sure it is for many people.

Leaving all the comforts of home (mom's cooking) to now fend for myself. Sigh...all part of growing up I guess.

This year, the sweet part is that it's my FINAL year and that alone is cause for celebration!

The bitter part is that I have the headache of registering for classes (and with the way the system my college operates I'll have an easier time jumping to the moon than getting it sorted.

All I can say to students out there is have patience, everything will eventually be sorted out. And I mean everything...too often I find that people allow the pressure to build up and I mysekf am very guilty of this. Its hard sometimes to just step back take a deep breathe and steady yourself. Everything feels like its just as important as the thing that comes before it.

However, as I learned this summer, taking a step back and looking at the overall picture helps to place everythingin perspective, you can pinpoint exatly what is important from what isn't.

So when you are in the middle of a deep or mild panic, try to stop take a deep breath and before you know it things will seem alittle more clear.

Slowing down your mind gets rid of the rushed feeling and you ultimately start to feel better.

Try it today if you feel pressured.

Here's too positive people!

1 comment:

  1. Count your blessings. Then compare it to what it bothering you. Then attack what is bothering you with happy and clear mind.

    ReplyDelete