Thursday 25 August 2011

I'm Back (vacation is over and its time to get back)

Well its been four months since my last post and for all of you who don't remember allow me to remind you why.

I'm a 20 yr old girl from the beautiful island of Barbados who studies in Jamaica and the four months of absence on the blog stems from the fact that I've been home on vacation and HAVE ENJOYED EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT OF IT! (lol)

Alot has happened this summer and I have achieved so much of my goals (that will come in a later post) and more importantly than that I spent alot of time with my soulmate, who from henceforth should further mention of him be done, shall be called Handsome! (so it shall be hehehehe)

Will miss him so much over the next few months but hopefully either these months will fly or we will both be occupied so it doesn't seem so long lol.

I hope everyone has done atleast 2-5 things on their summer list and even better than that I hope you have all enjoyed your summer period.

Looking forward to bringing some sort of reading entertainment to you, think my next post will be about the direction of this blog.

Until then I bid you adieu and in the eternal language of anyone who has ever glazed at the stars...Live long and prosper!


***Here's to Happy people****

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back P good to have you back. I'm sure Rashidi is sad to see you go :(

    Can't wait to hear about your getaway..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. Love you Princess. Looking forward to see what's in store.

    ReplyDelete